We say goodbye to our Debs!
We said goodbye to Deb L on Friday. Deb’s said “The last 18 months at Capstone have been great. During my time at Capstone I have met some amazing, caring staff members and fabulous carers.
Capstone staff genuinely care which is the key to finding caring and compassionate foster carers. I personally will miss all of my colleagues especially my team:
- Ally who was my right hand
- Debi who loves my tea
- Manisha who is the private investigator of the office
- Emma who says it as it is
- Sunjay high up in the running for best dressed
- Kelly and her excitable, fun personality!
- James who eats everything in sight
- Jodie best new comer
- Thank you to Sara and Alison for giving me the opportunity to join the Capstone Family.
Capstone Midlands add smiles and laughter to the office, even throughout the hard times of the fostering industry. The staff maintain professionalism and great work ethics at all times. Carers, keep up the inspiring work that you do making a difference and changing lives.
As one chapter closes another one opens.
Back to blog