The Ofsted achievements continue at Capstone, with the Midlands being our latest region to achieve Good in an Ofsted inspection. We are delighted with this achievement, and here is what Ofsted have to say about us:
- Children live with committed foster carers. As a result, children benefit from stable placements
- Committed staff support foster carers very well. Consequently, carers feel valued.
- Children make positive progress in their education, and their health improves
- Staff and foster carers receive ongoing training in safeguarding and protecting children.
- Foster carers are well supported in caring for the children placed with them… One foster carer explained that this support has given them the ability ‘to think outside the box, which has been really helpful’.
- Children enjoy a wide range of activities. A child said, ‘I go out to lots of exciting places. We’re a real family.’
- Foster carers feel well supported. Managers and staff value all family members and consider their views. A foster carer said, ‘They really care about the well-being of the foster family.’
Regional Director, Sara Chambers Ross, said:
“I am really proud of our Ofsted achievement and the feedback we have received. The team at Capstone Midlands work hard every day to support foster carers to build brighter futures for the young people in our care. I want to thank all members of the Capstone Midlands family for your contribution and efforts in achieving this fantastic result.”