We’re delighted to announce we have achieved Ofsted Good in a recent inspection. We’re delighted with this result that demonstrates the commitment our team contributes to build brighter futures for everyone at Capstone. Here is what Ofsted had to say:
- Children benefit from stable placements. Sibling groups are able to remain together, which provides continuity and consistency in their lives.
- Children feel accepted as part of the wider family of their foster carers. ‘I do not use the term carer, I say family because that is how I feel and get treated’, were the highly positive words expressed by a young person.
- Children are able to maintain family ties and this helps them to maintain and feel pride in their identity.
- Children placed long term have developed trusting relationships with their carers.
- The agency places the diverse needs and well-being of the children at the heart of its practice.
- This is a strong management team to take the agency forward.
- Foster carers and staff have positive views about the agency.
Regional Director, Seamus Jennings, said: “I am grateful to everyone (staff, foster carers, and young people) who made this happen. I especially want to thank my staff for their hard determined work over many months.”